Why Dr Preema
THE FACIAL REJUVENATION GURU
Dr Preema Vig has 19 years of experience as a doctor and over 13 years experience of facial injecting, specialising in Botox and Dermal fillers. Her extensive injectable facial rejuvenation experience has meant that she is an Aesthetic Injector as opposed to an Aesthetic Doctor working across a portfolio of treatments.
The days where a ‘pillow face’ or ‘trout pout’ signaled a recent trip to the aesthetics clinic are far behind us. A fresher, smoother looking face is the ultimate goal and ‘Natural results’ are Dr Preema’s trademark signature. With delighted clients spreading the word, Dr Preema has found that her ever-increasing demand is largely generated through recommendation.
“My patients trust me because I listen to them and take the time to understand how they feel, before assessing and evaluating what they, as an individual patient, may be looking for and actually require. I specialise in ‘Natural results’ with subtle enhancements to maximise individual perfection”.
WHAT MAKES DR PREEMA VIG UNIQUE?
Dr Preema Vig has a bespoke stepwise management system and a ‘let the patient be ready for treatment’ approach. This combined with her fast yet extremely light injectable handwork (based on feedback from patients that have had treatment elsewhere historically) has resulted in the majority of her patients not requiring local anaesthetic numbing cream or dental blocks.
“I trust my intuition when I meet my patients and when I am treating them. I am honest and treat everyone equally (irrespective of their status) and will turn patients away if the requested treatment is not necessary”.
DR PREEMA’S NONSURGICAL SPECIALITIES:
Dr Preema was the first doctor to oversee and be medically responsible for the first CoolSculpting® machine in the U.K. in 2010. Dr Preema oversees her in-house senior medical aesthetician Amii Barry at the Dr Preema London Clinic to perform:
- CoolSculpting® treatments
- No down time Cutera Laser Facials
- Medical grade facials using advanced cosmeceutical skin care line iS Clinical.
DR PREEMA VIG:
Dr Preema Vig’s magic touch, particularly to the lower face, has been much revered. She carries out facial contouring and sculpting to give a more defined shape to the face by restoring lost volume brought about by natural ageing or weightloss, creating a mid face lift and softening deep folds and lines including:
- Defining the cheek bones
- Replacing mid face volume loss
- Replacing temple volume loss
- Plumping earlobes
- Straightening the nose
- Using the “8 point lift” or MD Codes using Juvederm® to lift the face.
- Straightening the jaw line by diminishing the appearance of the jowl.
- Softening nose to mouth lines
- Softening and lifting marionette lines, lip corners
- Giving the lips back their definition and lost volume which occurs with age
- Plumping, hydrating and refreshing the skin on the face, neck, décolletage and the backs of the hands.
DR PREEMA VIG:
Upper face lower face Wrinkle relaxing treatments including;
- The frown, worry lines and crows feet
- The “bunny lines”
- The “pebbly chin”
- Slimming the face and/or softening a wide jaw
- Improve teeth grinding
- Tightening the jawline
- Tightening the skin of the neck and décolletage
- Reducing sweating and perspiration (hyperhidrosis)
Additional advanced skincare and medical grade facial treatments are performed by in-house senior medical aesthetician Amii Barry at the Dr Preema London Clinic.