Your time is valuable. Don’t waste it.
Are you looking to blast some unwanted fat for summer? Has the winter taken its toll on your body? Then look no further. At the Dr Preema London clinic here in the heart of Marylebone, we are delighted to be offering DualSculpting; a faster way to permanently remove unwanted fat on areas such as the thighs, buttocks, tummy, flanks and arms.
What are the benefits of DualSculpting over CoolSculpting?
To answer this question, it’s probably best to explain CoolSculpting technology. CoolSculpting is an extremely popular, FDA approved, device-led treatment that involves the use of a sculpting fat freezing machine to get rid of excess and unwanted, subcutaneous fat from the face and body.
Excess body fat in areas of concern is ‘frozen’ and removed without causing any pain or discomfort. CoolSculpting is gaining colossal momentum here in the UK due to its incredibly successful results, and more and more people are beginning to see the benefits of this technology over surgical interventions, which can be costly, time-consuming and risky.
So, what is DualSculpting?
DualSculpting is an ‘upgrade’ to a CoolSculpting treatment and is a term that is used to refer to the treatment using two CoolSculpting devices simultaneously.
Numerous benefits come with the use of a DualSculpting procedure to get rid of excess fat on the body.
- The elimination of stubborn fat from your body naturally: Many of us find it extremely tough to shift excess, stubborn fat from specific body parts. If you have gone to the gym and you have found it difficult to get rid of pockets of fat in certain areas, DualSculpting will help you get rid of such stubborn fat.
- There’s no downtime: If you have excess fat that you need to get rid of, CoolSculpting will allow you to remove the fat and immediately return to your daily activities. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure and offers no pain or significant side-effects, stitches or need for compression garments, so no one will know you’ve had anything done!
- CoolSculpting is a ‘natural’ treatment: The CoolSculpting procedure is designed to allow your body to get rid of that annoying, stubborn fat without leaving scars or marks on your body. The natural ‘freezing’ technique uses no chemicals, and you don’t need to have an anaesthetic. This natural process allows your body to break-down the fat without the need for incisions or trauma. The most pleasing thing about the London CoolSculpting treatment is that once you have undergone the procedure
- Results will be noticeable after just 4-6 weeks: Your final results are usually at 10-12 weeks and they are permanent if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- CoolSculpting (DualSculpting) is a safe and effective treatment procedure: DualSculpting is a safe treatment procedure that allows you to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat and is FDA approved with thousands of successful treatments undergone globally.
In summary – DualSculpting offers the beauty of CoolSculpting for stubborn and excess fat from those areas that you wish to tone and sculpt for a more svelte body appearance but in a dual modality making it twice as fast and twice as effective! Therefore, allowing for multiple areas to be treated at once.
DualSculpting London – Book a consultation
Dr Preema is excited to soon be offering DualSculpting to her patients from her clinic in the heart of London, a fat blasting treatment that allows for exceptional results in half the time. What’s not to love?
To book a no-obligation with the CoolSculpting team at Dr Preema London, contact us today on 020 7221 0043.
P.S. Want to build tight, toned abs alongside your DualSculpting? Find out about Emsculpt.