If you can tell that there’s work, I haven’t done my job.
Dr Preema uses a range of hyaluronic-acid based Dermal Fillers to contour and sculpt the face, restoring lost volume, softening deep folds and reducing facial sagging to create a mid-face lift.
We all want to look less tired, less sad and less saggy. Its not just about lines & wrinkles, it is about what the individual face is saying about them. What does someone really want to express when they see themselves in the world and how other people see them?
People are starting younger but making tiny regular adjustments as part of their routine, in other words doing little and more often when necessary.
I only source my Dermal Fillers from certified manufacturers via reputable pharmacies, in order to prioritise patient safety and avoid counterfeit products.
Dr Preema only uses hyaluronic-acid (HA) based dermal fillers, of which there are two types:
Skin Boosters (Profhilo®)
Nourishing the skin with hydration by stimulating our own HA production and restoring firmness of the skin to counteract skin laxity while remodelling the face. Profhilo® can also be used to treat the skin on the neck, décolletage, hands, arms, abdomen & knees.
Dermal Fillers (Juvederm® and Aliaxin®)
- Replacing mid-face volume loss
- Replacing temple volume loss
- Lifting and defining the cheek bones
- Plumping the ear lobes
- Straightening and lifting the tip of the nose i.e. a “Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty”
- Enhancing the chin
- Straightening the jaw line by diminishing the appearance of the jowl
- Softening nose to mouth lines
- Softening the marionette lines and lifting the lip corners by treating the oral commissures
- Filling the “bar code lines” around the lips to restore a more youthful appearance
- Giving the lips back their definition and lost volume which occurs with age – giving the lips a sexier look!
- Increasing lip volume to balance any asymmetrical appearances
- Filling in acne scars and niggling imperfections
At a glance
Action to take effect
Review appointment offered
Duration of effect
Varying depending on which dermal filler is used
Before & After
Click to view images