If you can tell that there’s work, I haven’t done my job.
Facial contouring and sculpting gives a more defined shape to the face by restoring lost volume, softening deep folds and lines and reducing facial sagging, to create a mid-face lift.
We all want to look less tired, less sad and less saggy. Its not just about lines & wrinkles, it is about what the individual face is saying about them. What does someone really want to express when they see themselves in the world and how other people see them?
People are starting younger but making tiny regular adjustments as part of their routine, in other words doing little and more often when necessary.
Dr Preema only uses hyaluronic-acid (HA) based dermal fillers, of which there are two types:
Skin Boosters (Profhilo)
Nourishing the skin with hydration by stimulating our own HA production and restoring firmness of the skin to counteract skin laxity while remodelling the face. Profhilo can also be used to treat the skin on the neck, décolletage, arms, abdomen & knees.
Dermal Fillers (Juvederm and Aliaxin)
- Replacing mid-face volume loss
- Replacing temple volume loss
- Lifting and defining the cheek bones
- Plumping the ear lobes
- Straightening and lifting the tip of the nose i.e. a “Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty”
- Enhancing the chin
- Straightening the jaw line by diminishing the appearance of the jowl
- Softening nose to mouth lines
- Softening the marionette lines and lifting the lip corners by treating the oral commissures
- Filling the “bar code lines” around the lips to restore a more youthful appearance
- Giving the lips back their definition and lost volume which occurs with age
Giving the lips a sexier look!
- Increasing lip volume to balance any asymmetrical appearances
- Filling in acne scars and niggling imperfections
At a glance
Action to take effect
Review appointment offered
Duration of effect
Varying depending on which dermal filler is used
Before & After
Click to view images