Dec 15, 2019 | Press
Our team have been working hard to introduce additional safety measures to ensure the welfare of our staff and patients at all times:
– We will continue to screen patients on their arrival at the clinic, which will include a temperature check and short questionnaire. If you feel unwell or are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Covid-19, we will not be able to treat you and your appointment will be rescheduled. Please do let us know as far in advance as possible if you need to reschedule your appointment.
– Any staff member displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be tested for the virus and only able to return to work following a negative result.
– Hand sanitiser is available at reception, which all patients entering the clinic will be asked to use.
– Patients receiving dermal fillers will additionally be asked to use mouthwash before their treatment.
– We are carefully managing our appointments and spacing them out to minimise the number of patients in the clinic at any one time. If you are more than 10 minutes early for your appointment, we may ask you to wait outside to help us observe social distancing in our waiting room.
– Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment, as we may need to ask them to wait outside. If you need a chaperone for your appointment, please discuss your requirements with reception.
– You will be used to seeing our practitioners wearing gloves during your treatments, but they will additionally wear protective masks, face shields and aprons for both your safety and theirs.
– We usually adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness, but we have enhanced our cleaning schedule even further to ensure areas of high-use are sanitised frequently throughout the day.
– Where possible, we would ask you to pay for all treatments and products by card transaction.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and support in this matter and look forward to welcoming you to the clinic soon.