Advanced Skin Needle Remodelling
Fractional lasers create vertical channels into the skin maintaining the integrity of the skin surface, but stimulating dermal processes leading to skin tightening and remodelling.
Derma FNS uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to create similar vertical channels which are designed to achieve the same effect, with minimal epidermal damage. It is thought that it is the greater density of channels that leads to enhanced results over dermal rollers.
Derma FNS uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and Elastin development.
Derma FNS™ uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
Derma FNS™ results are comparable in effect to ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin.
“Treatments at full speed and 2mm needle length gives brilliant results… The Derma FNS® gets my thumbs up and full recommendation.”
– Professor Tony Chu
- Better results – greater number of insertions
- Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds
- Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half
- Adjustable needle depth with one needle head
- Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal Rollers
- Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip
- Minimal side effects
- No cross infection – disposable needles
- Treats many skin issues
- Skin remodelling hence great for acne scarring
- Skin tightening, lifting & rejuvenation
- Improves fine lines & wrinkles
- Minimises pore size
- Improves stretch marks
- Treats alopecia
At a glance
Numbing cream necessary
1-2 days redness
Action to take effect
Review appointment offered
Course of three treatments; 2 treatment per month
Duration of effect
One treatment every 6-12 months
Before & After
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.