What is Sofwave?
Sofwave pioneers Synchronous Ultrasound Parallel Beam SUPERB™ technology, to deliver ultrasound energy to the mid-dermal tissue at the precise depth and temperature needed to rejuvenate collagen fibers and improve the appearance of the skin.
Sofwave is clinically proven to remodel collagen, improving the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, whilst lifting and tightening the skin.
- Most patients show significant improvement after just one treatment.
- FDA cleared to treat facial lines and wrinkles and lift the eyebrows, submental and neck.
- A quick, non-surgical treatment with minimal downtime.
Can Sofwave be used on the body?
Yes, as well as providing fantastic results on the neck, brow and submental, Sofwave has recently gained FDA clearance for the short-term improvement of cellulite.
How does Sofwave differ from other devices?
Sofwave is a non-invasive treatment with minimal downtime. More aggressive treatment options can cause damage to the outer layer of the skin, resulting increased downtime. Additionally, many of these treatments carry increased side effect risks including discolouration and discomfort.
How long is the treatment?
A Sofwave treatment can last between 30 to 90 minutes depending on the size of the area being treated.
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
Many patients need just one treatment, but a second session may be recommended for optimal results, depending on the patient’s skin condition.
When can I expect to see results?
Are there any side effects with Sofwave?
- No bruising was reported during clinical testing
- No penetration of the skin is required
- No device-related adverse events were reported during clinical studies
- None of the patients experienced persistent pain or tenderness that would delay a return to normal activities
At a glance
Course of treatment
Review appointment offered
Treatment to visible effect
As little as 2 weeks post-treatment, withfull results at 6 months
Every 12-18 months